Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sometimes You Just Have To Try...

...because either nothing else works or anything that could work doesn't fit into the budget. (Hm. Does that count as not working?) I have a problem or two (or more). Sometimes these problems build upon one another until something breaks down. I feel like I might be reaching that point.
So, in an effort to avoid a nervous breakdown (or worse), I'm going to construct an online diary of sorts. I'm going to set a few rules for myself.
1. Complete Honesty. *
2. Don't use this as a way to procrastinate.
3. Must write in this if still awake after 2 A.M.**
4. Don't use this as a self-hate session.
5. Post at least once a month.
6. Don't avoid topics just because they are uncomfortable.

*Everything needs an asterick, especially this rule. The exception to Rule 1 is "omit identifying information." I'm not allowed to reveal such things as real addresses and names.
**Double asterick. You know things are getting serious down hee-yah. (snort) The exception to this rule is when I'm working on school related material.

My mission: I hope that by sharing my thoughts and feelings will improve my quality of life. I suffer from bouts of extreme apathy (depression?) and insomnia. I'm tired of not getting assignments complete on time. I'm tired of withdrawing from my loved ones and wishing I am the only one in the world. I'm tired of feeling like I'm the only person in the world. I'm stuck in my head and I can't find my way out. But maybe...even if this isn't my way out, this might open my eyes wide enough to find the path.

She howls,

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment